EP Croit has been refining patient enrollment and allocation services since 1997. We work with web and fax submissions for both clinical trials and postmarketing surveillance.
- Patient enrollment specialists
- Trained to handle the entire process, from receiving initial forms through to efficiently reporting on results.
- Receipt of enrollment forms
- We can receive and manage enrollment forms by fax, online forms and over the phone.
- Input of patient information into the case enrollment system
- Protocol-based eligibility assessment
- All patient data is checked by at least two trained staff.
- Enrollment results, progress, as well as missing and inconsistent data reports.
- Notifications for end and resumption of enrollment by cohort
- 24-hour enrollment service
- We can ensure enrollment at the convenience of your customers through use of an IWRS (Interactive Web Response System).
- Extensive minimization, weighting, and dynamic allocation experience
- Dynamic or static allocation of items such as administration groups and drug identification numbers
- Custom methods and systems which meet your requirements
- Helpdesk to handle inquiries from sites