Investigational Product Packaging and Labeling
EP Croit offers a full range of services to maximize efficiency of enrollment center operations, including:
- Allocation table generation
- Investigational product packaging and labeling
- Emergency code storage and breakage management
- Dynamic allocation
- Instructions for investigational product deliveries
- Support for a variety of trial designs
- Skilled staff suggest customized packaging and labeling solutions.
- Linking to our related services and systems
- Efficient packaging and labeling of large quantities of investigational products using custom methods.
Specific storage requirements
- Empirical methods for packaging and labeling of investigational products that have specific storage requirements including freezing temperatures.
- Creation of a unified SOP for packaging and labeling of investigational products
- Generation and storage of allocation tables
- Emergency code generation (including scratch-off labels and code break envelopes)
- 24-hour management of emergency codes
- Verifying indistinguishability between investigational and placebo products
- Code-breaking service
|Work volume||4,000 investigational product boxes.
Each box included 5 blister sheets.
28,000 labels total.
1 product number label and 1 sealing label for each box, 5 product number labels for each blister sheet.
|Result||17 people worked on this project for 11 hours.
(For 2 of the 11 hours, the customer checked the sealing of all boxes as per their request.)